Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Veggie Burrito Wrap

Here is my latest invention in an effort to eat healthier.
My husband called it the Veggie Burrito so I'll stick with that name.
You start out with a flour tortilla, I like the Mission brand
Cut up some cucumber and lay it down the center of the tortilla
Next get a normal sized carrot and peel it on top of the cucumbers
Layer some spinach, green peppers, tomatoes if you like...
The key to this actually tasting really great is the guacamole
Get an avocado and 2 or 3 minced garlic cloves and squish them together, top it off with some lime juice if you have any.  Then finally spread a nice thick layer of guacamole over all the veggies!

My husband looked at me like I had 3 heads when I told him what I was making.  He did agree to eat it and LOVED it.  He said later on that he felt really good and energetic vs the usual after lunch low.

I am a super picky eater and I really love this too!  Try it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment