Thursday, July 14, 2011

Pork Chops meal #2 Easy, inexpensive, sort of healthy

I found this recipe on the Pioneer woman.  I changed it a bit.  I decrease the flour to 1/2 cup and leave out the butter.  I also found a recipe for my seasoning salt on allrecipes.com

I'm not sure if Pork Chops are ever healthy, but I fry these babies up in olive oil and they are spectacular and very easy!!

The Pioneer Woman Pork Chops

I've been buying my meat at Target these day, and I think their meat is actually much better quality than other grocery stores in our area.

I served this with rice from my new rice cooker, which I highly recommend.  I got my rice cooker at Target, it also steams vegetables.  It is so much easier than cooking rice on the stove top and the rice comes out just like the rice they serve at a chinese restaurant!

No comments:

Post a Comment