1. - Baked Teriyaki Chicken (this recipe is really easy and tastes amazing) with rice and steamed broccoli
2. Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Sandwiches
3. Tex-Mex black bean dip- we have this for dinner with tortillas chips, it's not technically a dinner but we like to eat it that way- we add corn(frozen or fresh) to the mix
4. Spaghetti and Meatballs ( I often double the meatball recipe and freeze half of them for a later meal)
5. Pink Bean Quinoa Spinach Soup With Home Made Artisan Bread
6. Grilled Fish with Lemon Sauce (when grilling fish rub your fish basket with raw potatoes prior to putting the fish in. It makes it really easy to clean and the fish won't stick and fall apart). If you've never grilled fish I HIGHLY recommend it. I really don't like fish any other way!