History Highlights Q&A Week 20
1. What is the current number of associate justices?
2. Who gets to nominate the justices and who needs to consent?
3. The ___________Court is the highest judicial body in the nation.
4. T or F Segregation was a policy, and in some cases a law, which kept black and white people from associating with each other in our society.
5. Laws based on __________ were passed to determine which schools children could attend.
6. Which Amendment is violated by racial segregation?
7. T or F It was a smooth easy change after the courts ruled that segregation was unconstitutional.
2. The president chooses them and the congress consents.